Thursday, April 21, 2011

What's on the Needles? {week of 4.18.11}

I have two beautiful dresses on the needles right now.  I usually have more than one project being worked at the same time to keep me from getting bored.  You already saw a photo of the beautiful Cali Cargo(less) dress, but here are a few more that I snapped this morning.  This is being done in Lollytree Yarns Autumn Sunset scrappy set.



I am having so much fun with this dress!  I love the natural trim, it makes the colors really pop.  It's hard to tell because it's squished onto my 24" circular needles, but it has a very full (200+ stitch) skirt. 

Next on the needles is a Charlotte Dress (by Blissful Knits) as a trade with my friend Wendy.  The colorway is called Candy Hearts and dyed by Retro Baby.  I am loving this too!  If it turns out well, I plan to buy a license for this dress.  If you are interested in having one for your daughter, please e-mail me: rdsonntag@gmail.com.


I love how nicely the skirt is striping.  I was going to try and make it a bit fuller, but I don't want to mess with the lovely pooling.  Fortunately, Wendy's daughter will be potty-training this summer so she won't have a diaper to fit around.

I am taking the month of May off from customs so that I can work on some projects for my daughter.  I plan to finish her birthday dress and knit her a top with this beautiful yarn from Love Ewe Yarn

I can't wait!  I will also be working on perfecting my diaper wrap pattern, which will be available as a free Ravelry download for personal use with an inexpensive seller's fee.  I also have a few more photography props to finish for my neighbor and I hope to list those for customs in the near future.  So much to do, so little time! 

Please e-mail me if you are interested in getting on my customs list.  I have 1 slot available for June and two each for July and August, just send an e-mail to rdsonntag@gmail.com so we can talk about your project.

Have a wonderful week!
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment