Saturday, May 7, 2011

Prettiest Rainbow Dress

I know I'm a little biased, but I'm pretty sure this is the most gorgeous rainbow dress that I've ever seen.  I love the customer's idea of blending the colors into one another and I think the rainbow colorway as the top and ruffle with natural trim was also awesome - so much thanks to Katy for this beautiful design!  I cannot wait to see action shots of the dress on her daughter.

In case you missed the other posts on this dress, the yarn is "Autumn Rainbow" scrappy set by Lollytree Yarns on Cestari Superfine (which, surprisingly, I enjoyed knitting).  Katy then purchased an additional skein of bare Cestari to use as trim and for the coordinating soaker.  The pattern is the Cali Cargo Dress by Dakine Knits.

Time for pictures!

 the dress was hanging on the wall in my room while I knit the soaker... I am sure my husband enjoyed our new artwork!




Thanks again to Katy for letting me knit this set, it is definitely one of my favorite knits yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment