Thursday, October 6, 2011

Where are you?

I realize it has now been MONTHS since I posted.  That's an eternity in blog-world, but it's flown by in "real" life!  I have been busy knitting a little bit in that time when I'm not busy with the rest of my life (school, work, kids - oh my!)

So rather than go on and on as to what I've been doing, I figured I would just show you what I've been doing, because let's face it - everything is better with pictures, right?

 First up - a hat and longies set for a little boy due in November.  Knit with super soft bulky gaia and sure to keep him warm all winter!

 For the same newborn due in November, a football sleep sack - so funny, so adorable.  I cannot wait to see the baby in this set!

An Explorer vest for my little explorer, knit with superwash yarn dyed by The Yarn Gnome

Modeled by my 4-year-old (although I had to knit him the 2-year size and make it extra long for my skinny boy!)

Finally, a simple halter for my daughter.  I wanted to really show off this beautiful Popsicle colorway by Love Ewe Yarns and this was the perfect pattern.  

Modeled by my 2-year-old daughter - a perfect fit!

2 comments:

  1. Did you use a pattern for the football sleep sack? I am pregnant in October and would LOVE to make one for my little babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did - it can be found on Ravelry and I think there is a link to the Rav page in the paragraph below the photo. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete