Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Customs List as of 3/29/11

1. Aime - Cali Cargo Dress (in progress)
2. Katy - Cali Cargo Dress (waiting for trim yarn)
3. Lauren - Photography props (yarn is on the way)
4. Wendy - Charlotte Dress (waiting for measurements)
5. Victoria - 2 Longies
6. Cat

I try to work through items in the order that they are requested, but it also depends on when I receive yarn and measurements for the project.  I usually work on more than one item at a time.  Please allow 4-6 weeks for dresses and other larger projects, 2-4 weeks for longies, 2 weeks for hats and soakers.  I will try to post progress pictures on the blog.  If you need something sooner (like a holiday or birthday item) please let me know as soon as possible.

Feel free to e-mail me at any time with questions about your project: rdsonntag@gmail.com.  I try to respond to all e-mails within twenty-four hours.

I work three days a week outside of the home and I have a 22-month-old daughter and a 4-year-old son.  I spend most of my evenings knitting (usually while I throw in a few loads of laundry) but sometimes life gets in the way.  If I anticipate a delay in finishing your item, I will let you know as soon as possible.

I do live in a house with two dogs and a cat.  I keep all yarn sealed in a zipper bag while it's not being worked on.  The pets do not help me knit but unfortunately, I do come in contact with their fur.  I try to make sure items are fur-free before shipping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment